Tuesday 14 May 2019

Yet another return...

At the time of my last post, I was living back with my parents after a long relationship had ended and completely listless. I had no idea what I was doing with my life or what to do next and hobby pursuits were quite literally a mental life saver.

It is now five years later and I have since moved house twice more, switched jobs several times and finally taken the plunge and got on with something I have debated doing for years...returning to study.

In 2014 at the time of my last post I didn't even concieve of ever going to university, and now I am finishing up my second year undergrad exams. Pursuing an Ancient, medieval and modern history degree and enjoying every part of it. I So I think it's about time I get back to talking about those mental health aids that are tiny plastic tanks and soldiers :P

All things start with good intentions, lets see how long this enthusiasm for regular posts endures ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment